- All participants must show proof of travel insurance prior to departure.
- A 25 percent non-refundable deposit is required at the time of reservation. The remaining balance will be due 30 days from scheduled departure.
- Trip cancellation/interruption insurance is recommended as no refunds will be provided after the 15 day grace period has passed.
- Guests are expected to follow all local laws and behave in a safe and courteous manner to ensure a fun, safe enjoyment of the experience for all guests and staff.
- Any persons found in possession of dangerous or illegal goods or narcotics may be removed from the tour immediately without warning.
A full refund (minus the 25% booking fee) will be given up to 30 days before departure. 50% of the full tour price will be refunded if a tour is canceled less than 30 days before departure.
South America Rocks reserves the right to cancel tours for safety and security issues including, but not limited to natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, extreme weather and road washouts) and political or civil unrest.
Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended to prevent losses in the unforeseen event of personal illness or injury prior to departure. Or, in case we must cancel a trip due to issues of safety and security prior to departure or in the middle of a tour.